Kargo Master Heavy Duty Pro II Truck Rack
The Kargo Master Heavy Duty Pro II Truck Rack provides everything needed for a busy contractor on the go. The 1700 lb. capacity makes it ideal for heavier loads. The rack installs easily with no drilling required, making it a versatile rack that can easily be taken off when not needed, or when needing to use in another truck. It also has a drill-in option, which is a permanent fit. The rack also includes a fourth crossbar to be used when needed and built-in rope ties on each of its legs.
The Kargo Master Heavy Duty Pro II ladder rack features an easy-grab loop in the back making it easily accessible at any time to load, unload, or fix any equipment. With the most rust resistant finish of all truck racks, this rack will never rust, corrode, or dull, even when used in tough weather conditions. All Kargo racks are finished with a Marine-grade powder that makes it so durable.
Pro II Steel Truck Racks are available for all full-size trucks in a standard and extended/crew cab style that fits 6.5ft and 8ft bed lengths. Extended length racks position the front crossbar beyond the windshield on extended cab trucks. This reduces wind noise, looks better, and provides more support for long cargo.
Premium Powdercoat Finish
- Big 2" Diameter .083" Wall High Tensile Strength Steel Tubing Is The Strongest Available
- 1700 Lb. Cargo Capacity
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5" Swaged Joints Provide Double Strength And Clean Look
- Yellow Zinc Plated Grade 5 Fasteners For Added Strength And Corrosion Resistance
- NO-DRILLING REQUIRED. INCLUDES a No-Drill Clamp-On option
- All-Pro II Series Racks Are NOW Either Yellow Zinc Chromate Plated or Zinc Epoxy Primed Beneath A Marine Grade Powder Coat Finish That Is Specially Formulated To Resist Corrosion and Abrasion. THIS IS THE MOST RUST RESISTANT FINISH IN THE INDUSTRY.
- Will Not Fade Or Dull
LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY:
- Removable 4th Crossbar Included No Charge
- Quick Release Rear Crossbar Accommodates Tall Loads
- Rear Grab Loops Make It Easy To Climb Up Into Truck Bed
- Built-In Rope Ties On Each Leg
- Rack Removes Easily With 4 Bolts
- Full Line of Commercial Accessories Available
If your product cracks, bends, buckles, or structurally fails in any way, Kargo Master, at its option and expense, will either replace or repair the product.
All-Pro II truck racks - ladder racks are constructed with the same industrial quality methods and materials that have set the standard of the industry for over 32 years.